CLASS OF 1881 PLANS ITS REUNION PROGRAM

Two Luncheons Will Mark Anniversary in June--Graduates to be Guests at Magnolia

Tentative arrangements for the fiftieth reunion of the class of 1881 were announced on Saturday by the Reverend J. W. Suter '81, Secretary of the class. The reunion will start on June 16, and will continue for two days in commencement week until June 18, and will include a luncheon at Phillips Brooks House, a luncheon at the Business School, and the commencement exercises.

The program is as follows: Tuesday, June 16, the class will be the guests of W. H. Coolidge in Magnolia; Wednesday, June 17, the class will take luncheon at the Business School opposite the Stadium and attend the Yale baseball game. In the evening dinner will be at the Union Club in Boston at 7.30 o'clock; Thursday, June 18, there will be a business meeting at Holworthy hall at noon.

At luncheon on Thursday the class will be hosts at a luncheon at the Phillips Brooks House from 12 to 1.30 o'clock, to which will be invited President Lowell and the fellows of the board of overseers, the members of all the older classes, and the three classes in the University with '81 sons of the class. At 1.30 o'clock the class will join the procession in the alumni exercises, after which they will be entertained by E. H. Whitman '81, and Mrs. Whitman at their home.