GLEE CLUB SINGS TODAY IN LOWELL QUADRANGLE

Evening Concert Open to Public Will Follow High Table Dinner--Russian Bells May be Rung

This evening at 7.30 o'clock the University Glee Club, led by Dr. A. T. Davison '06, will give a concert in the main quadrangle of Lowell House. The appearance of the University singers, which is the last one before the Commencement concerts, will be similar in character to that in the Yard concerts, and will be open to the public.

Inasmuch as there will be the usual High Table Dinner at Lowell House that evening, it has been decided to allow all residents of the House to invite ladies for dinner, the guests to be accommodated on the main floor of the dining room, and not on the High Table platform.

The concert by the Glee Club is scheduled to take place at the conclusion of the dinner period, and Manager C. W. Dreyfus '31 has succeeded in obtsining a large group of men to take part Music selected from the season's reperfence of the Club will compose the program it is expected that the Quadrangle will afford extremely faverable accuses for the singing since the sound will be bounded on all sides by brick walls, and not affected by but one wall ss is the case when the Club performs on the steps of Widener.

Following the singing by the Glee Club it is probable that there will be a blie; recital on the Russian bells in the fows.