FAST BROWN SWIMMERS INVADE POOL TONIGHT

FRESHMEN FACE BROWN 1935 IN EARLIER MEET

Harvard will muster all its strength this evening in an effort to turn back the fast Brown swimmers who invade the Indoor Athletic Building at 8 o'clock in hopes of avenging the 44-18 defeat which they suffered there last year. The undefeated Freshman at 7 o'clock.

Judged by their respective scores of 56-15 and 56-21 against M. I. T., the University team would seem to have slightly the edge over Brown, but the visitors have two good swimmers in Lewis and White and in Aldrich, a diver who is likely to take first place.

B. S. Wood '33 will probably be shifted to the 50 and the 100 to swim against Lewis, Brown's star sprinter, who has equalled the intercollegiate 50-yard record of 24 seconds flat but whose time in the 100 is slightly under that made by Harvard's captain. Wood swam the short events last year but has been confining his efforts to the 440 and the relay during the current season.

With Wood out of the 440, Harvard will rely on T. H. Jameson '33. E. P. Parker '34, who captured both the 50 and the 100 in the M. I. T. meet, will probably swim with Wood in these events. Several other changes in the entries may be made this evening as Coach Ulen is anxious to apply the team's strength where it will be most effective.