FRESHMEN TO GIVE TEA DANCE AFTER ARMY TILT

Mosely, Callaway, and 13 Others Direct Entertainment in Union--Dance To Be Held in Large Common Room

The 1936 Union Committee has voted in favor of a Freshman Football Tea Dance, to be held in the Union after the Army game from 5 to 7 o'clock, it was announced last night. The dance, the second of its kind to be held in the Union since its occupancy by first-year men, will be similar to the 1935 Freshman Tea Dance, held last year after the Yale game.

S. R. Callaway, Massachusetts Hall representative on the Union Committee, and F. R. Mosely, who represents the men living outside the Yard, have been appointed chairmen of the dance committee. C. L. Blair (Holworthy) and Graham King (Grays) are members of the Union Committee assisting in preparations for the dance. Other members of the dance committee are Robert Wolcott, D. F. Cutler, Jr., G. E. Prouty, Jr., W. W. Prout, Jr., J. F. Ducey, Jr., W. P. Jones, Gordon Palmer, Lewis Iselin, Timothy Putnam, E. W. Dutton, and W. D. Dana.

The Tea Dance will be held in the large downstairs common room, refreshments being served in the upstairs common room. First year men will be allowed to have feminiue guests at both luncheon and dinner in the Union dining rooms on the day of the dance.