HOLCOMBE WILL SPEAK ON FAR EAST SITUATION

Lytton Report Will Be Discussed Before International Council Meeting At P.B.H. Tonight

"The Far East and the Lytton Report," will be the subject of an address to be given tonight by A. N. Holcombe '06, professor of history, at the first meeting of the year of the International Council. This gathering is open to all students interested in economics, history, government or international affairs. It will be held in the Phillips Brooks House at 7.30 o'clock tonight.

The International Council is a discussion group composed of all interested students in the University, and meets every three weeks to discuss various questions of International relations. The Foreign Student Committee, under the leadership of M. S. Knowles '34 is the sponsor of this Council. The Committee is at work on a system for furthering the entertainment of foreign students in the Houses by the present House residents. In each House a committee will put the residents in touch with any of the nationalities that they might wish to meet or entertain. The names of the committees in each House will be announced at a later date.