IDLER CLUB TO PRODUCE "HOLIDAY" IN DECEMBER

DRAMATIC CLUB ANNOUNCES FALL COMPETITIONS FOR PLAY

Tryouts for the male parts in "Holiday," the Radcliffe Idler Club's fall production will be held in the Agassiz Theatre today and tomorrow, it was announced last night by the Harvard Dramatic Club. They are open to all members of the University from 2 to 6 o'clock today and from 3 to 6 o'clock tomorrow.

The Idler Club is planning to produce its play on December first and second. Mrs. Benjamin Sibley of the Brookline Amateurs, who has been the coach of all the Idler plays in the last two years, will be the director of the production.

Announcement was also made last night of the details of the Dramatic Club's fall competitions, which will be held in the technical and business departments of the club. These competitions will begin at the same time as the tryouts for the club's fall play at a date to be announced later.

The competition for the technical department will include stage work, which consists in carpentry and painting, designing, lights, costumes, and make-up.

The competition for the business department will include work in getting subscriptions, publicity work, and program work including getting advertise-Evidence" in December.