USHERS AND RECEIVING LINE NAMED FOR DANCE

ADMIRAL AND MRS. W. S. SIMS TO HEAD RECEIVING LINE

A. H. Parker, Jr. '32 and W. L. Thompson '32, head ushers of the military ball to be given at the Copley-Plaza Hotel on Friday, March 4, have selected 10 ushers to conduct the dance. Names of those in the receiving line were also announced last night by W. P. Elwell '32, chairman of the executive committee.

Usher for the Military Science Department are Hugh Brown '32, Eustis Dearborn '32, N. W. Kimball '32, W. F. Luton '33, L. G. Robinson '32, and J. A. Walsh '32. Those from the Naval Science Department are E. W. B. Brown '32, F. S. Cheever '32, G. R. Clark '32, R. M. Faxon '32, M. J. Finlayson '32, and N. P. Hallowell '32. The receiving line will be composed of General and Mrs. Fox Conner, Colonel and Mrs. Grant, Colonel and Mrs. O. L. Spaulding, and Colonel and Mrs. W. F. Sturgill for the Military Department; and Admiral and Mrs. W. S. Sims, Commander R. C. Williams, Captain and Mrs. C. A. Abele, Captain and Mrs. J. B. Gay, and Lieutenant Commander and Mrs. C. S. Alden for the Naval Department.

The dance which will run from 10 until 2 o'clock, will be to the music of Ruby Newman and his orchestra. A buffet supper is to be served at 12.30 o'clock. As the date of the dance coincides with the night before the second Harvard-Yale hockey game, which is played Saturday at the Boston Garden, Yale members of the R.O.T.C. who are coming from New Haven to attend the game will be special guests for the evening.