OLD RIVALS CLASH IN SQUASH

Lowell, Dunster Meet Today to Settle Championship in Two Leagues

This afternoon Lowell and Dunster will play off the first matches in the settlement of the leagues A and B squash racquets House championship.

Lowell has won the Pell trophy for taking the greatest number of matches in all three leagues put together, and has won the league C tournament in both half years by a comfortable margin. In the first half year Dunster captured league A with considerable ease, but was nosed out in league B by Lowell. In the latter half of the season the tables were reversed and Lowell captured league A, while Dunster tried to content itself with the crown in league B.

Despite their smashing victory over Dunster in their latest encounter in league A, the Bellboys are somewhat low-spirited as to the outcome this afternoon, but in league B they feel that the chances are about even. The general opinion seems to be that Lowell possesses many men of mediocre calibre and no outstanding stars, while Dunster has a few stars and no large supporting element of steady players.

On Thursday the racquet-wielders will play a return match, and if the result is five games apiece after these matches in either league, a play-off will be held next week. The league A line up will be: LOWELL  DUNSTER L. A. Breck '32  A. F. Dana '33 W. C. Thompson '32  J. W. Appel '32 J. R. Fetcher '33  Harold Williamson, Tutor H. A. Blackmun 3L (Capt)  H. C. Dickinson '32 Edward Orlandini '32  R. F. Evans '33 The probable lineup in League B is: Owen Appleton '32  Warren Delano '32 W. A. Shurcliff 2G (Capt)  Richard Borden '33 Garrett Dirkhoff '32  Thomas Whiteside '32 R. T. Wharton '32  Christopher Birckhead '33 R. H. Woodward '32  R. H. Bates '33