CRIMSON SIX OUT TO AVENGE TIGER DEFEAT SATURDAY

Visitors Have Sterling Defense Pair In Kammer and Boice-Six Heartened By 15-3 Victory Over Tech

Harvard will be ready tomorrow night to pay back the Tiger for last week's 6-2 drubbing when the Princeton outfit invades the Boston Garden for the concluding game of the series. The jauntiness which the entire squad displayed against Brown in Tuesday's 15-3 fiasco indicates that the Crimson skaters will not suffer from the cat's paw as badly as they did in the Baker Memorial Rink. Although the uneven a score of last Saturday's match would seem to point to the Nassan's superiority, even Coach Neidlinger admitted that his team had never played so well and that the attack was well-timed throughout the game. Baldwin, who was the outstanding defense man in the first game will be in the first line with Putnam and Saltonstall. Wolcott, Pruyn, and Beale will compromise the crack second string with Hasler, Everett, and Lincoln as third alternates. Dow will dress and Reece may substitute at the nets.

Princeton Squad Leaves Tonight

The Orange and Black went down before St. Nicholas Wednesday, 5-4, in a thrilling overtime period. Since then the Orange men have been emphasizing fundamentals of passing and shooting. Tonight the squad will leave Princeton, and expects to practice in the Garden tomorrow morning.

Kammer and Poole, who in solo dashes evaded the Crimson defense, and on two occasions sent the disc whizzing past deGive will see service as spares. The Kammer-Boice defense combination is counted on to cause the home team considerable difficulty in breaking through to the Tiger cage.