PERFORMANCE OF "EVER THE TWAIN" POSTPONED

Dramatic Club Production To Be Shown Wednesday and Thursday, December 20 and 21 in Brattle Hall

At a meeting yesterday of the executive committee of the Harvard Dramatic Club it was decided to postpone the performance of "Ever the Twain," the fall production, from Wednesday, December 13, and Thursday, December 14, to Wednesday and Thursday, December 20 and 21. The committee also decided to engage Brattle Hall for these evenings.

This production by Lennox Robinson, playwright and director of the Abbey Players, is now in its second week of rehearsal under the direction of Alistair Cooke. The final cast, including Radcliffe students, playing feminine roles, is: Chesterfield Wragsdale, Robert Gardner-Medwin S.A.; Vivienne Waters, Elizabeth Morison; Michael Love, Richard Sullivan '35; Molly O'Sullivan, Lois Hall; Mrs. Gordon A. Bock, Louise Graham; Mr. Gordon Beck, Arthur Szathmary '37; Carl Svenson, Paul Killian, Jr. '37; Udolphus, Whitney Cook '36; Benri, Charles Sedgewick '34; Edwin Salmon, John Cromwell.