SENIORS NOMINATE 31 FOR ELECTION TO CLASS OFFICES

Additional Nominations May Be Made By Petitions--Names Can Be Added Until Thursday

Names of 31 Seniors nominated for nine offices were announced last night by the Senior Class Nominating Committee. On Monday and Tuesday, December 11 and 12, the first, second, and third marshals, treasurer, Ivy orator, orator, odist, poet, and chorister will be chosen. Elections for permanent class secretary, album committee, class committee and permanent class committee will follow on Wednesday and Thursday, December 20 and 21.

Additional nominations may be made by petitions signed by 25 Seniors, and must be presented at Eliot G-41 before 11 o'clock Thursday evening. Eligible voters are those entering with the class of 1934, and those graduating with the class of 1934, receiving the degree of A.B. or S.B.

The nominating committee is composed of the following Seniors: Gordon C. Strecter, chairman; James M. Estabrook, Chester H. King, Jr., Henry G. Pearson, Jr., Carl A. Pescosolido, Harold S. Saxe, and John C. Walcott.

The first, second, and third marshals, elected by preferential ballot, will lead the class parades on class day. The class treasurer cooperates with the class secretary in management of the class funds, both officers being elected for life terms.

The elections will be in charge of David W. Lewis '35, assisted by Franklin P. Whitbeck '35. Ballot boxes will be placed in all the Houses, and in Harvard, Sever, and Pierce halls in the Yard. During the noon hour, ballots will be collected in Phillips Brooks House for the convenience of the commuters. Voting hours in the Yard will be from 10 until 12 o'clock.

The class oration and the class poem are delivered in Sanders Theatre, while the Ivy oration is given at the Stadium.