PROGRAM OF GLEE CLUB CONCERT IS ANNOUNCED.

BOSTON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA TO ACCOMPANY SINGERS

The program of the annual concert of the Glee Club in Symphony Hall on Thursday, March 16, as announced last night by the management of the Club, will include numbers from Arensky. Holst, Gilbert and Sullivan, Tschesnokoff, Handel, and Stanford. The Club will be accompanied by the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Chardon String Quartet.

The program will include the following selections: "The Steaming Rill"  Arensky "Must I Forever?"  Arensky (acc. "cello by Yves Chardon) "The Dirge for Two Veterans"  Holst (acc. by brass) "Princess Ida"  Gilbert and Sullivan "Salvation Belongs to Our God"  Tschesnokoff "Let Celestial Concerts All Unite"  Handel "Hymn to Manas"  Holst(solo--Frederick Fuller 1G) "Cavalier Song"  Stanford (solo--John Stacy Colman 2G)

The next concert on Thursday, is a joint concert with the Wellesley College Choir; the program for the concert will include several numbers from the "Bach Mass in B Minor," which the Club has sung for the last two seasons with the Boston Symphony Orchestra in Symphony Hall.

For the first time the Club will sing at the University of New Hampshire, in Durham, on Monday, March 6, while on Tuesday, March 14, it will sing with the Plymouth Men's Glee Club.