Educators, Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, and Freshmen Have Their Situations Well In Hand as Year Comes to Close

"Unfortunately the future for you Seniors is fraught with complications," boomed the great educator. "I can only advise you faithfully to develop a little perseverance, and look facts in the face. . . ."

"A job?" The two Seniors considered the reporter. "Why, of course, there is the Medical School, the Law School, and there's always the Business School. What more could you ask for?"

Determined the harassed Freshman, "I shall really begin to study next fall. Studying, I now realize, is a privilege." Three yellow post cards fluttered into the waste-paper basket.

The Junior packed his trunk methodically. "Yes, group II once more, but I don't know that it's all for the best. If you want to know what I really think about studies, I'll tell you. The best thing for the Group I scholar is for him to drop for a while to group V, and the best thing for the group V man is to get into group I. A lot of trouble would be settled that way."

Quoth the wise young Sophomore. "There are three types of people in this so-called University: the first gets four C's, the second takes a dish of tea with T. S. Eliot, the third studies.

A bronzed individual, as of class of '33, waggled a steel drive at an imaginary golf ball. "I can tell you one thing: I'll certainly enjoy business more than books. If there's anything I hate, it's to sit down and study the theory of economics. I may come back next spring and have another stab at the general, but I doubt it. Hey, where's my putter?"

"Well, well, well," Frank shoved a towel through the window of his office, "have you found out why people don't get together and why the world still goes around? But snap it up now, the pool closes in five minutes."