HOCKEY TEAM WILL FACE B. U. STICKMEN TONIGHT

Stubbs Still Experimenting To Find Most Effective Lineup--Spares To Decide Final Score

Harvard will meet the Boston University hockey team tonight in what promises to be the closest match of the season thus far. While the Crimson has played more games than the Terriers, the latter have made quite creditable showings against their opponents and at least their first line may be favorably compared with that of Harvard.

The Harvard line-up is as yet unsettled because Coach Stubbs has been experimenting with his inexperienced squad still trying to find the most effective combinations. Despite the poor score records of the Crimson sextet there is considerable potential strength in the out fit as was shown in occasional flashes of brilliance in all of the games played this season. With more experience and the improved technical performance that accompanies it, Stubbs may be able to whip into shape a team that will show up favorably in the league contests, which begin Saturday with a game with Princeton at Princeton.