CAGERS EXPECTING TO DOWN CLARK TOMORROW

FESLER IS EXPERIMENTING WITH DIFFERENT LINEUPS

Eager to break a string of defeats, the Varsity basketball team will meet Clark University at the New Indoor Athletic Building tomorrow night at 7 o'clock. The game time has been set ahead in order that the contest will not conflict with the Princeton hockey game.

Coach Fesler will use the same lineup which he used as an experiment in the Technology game on Wednesday night in which M. I. T. pulled a surprise and upset the Crimson team by a narrow 32-28 margin. Fesler feels that this lineup did not coordinate properly Wednesday because it did not have enough practice to develop team work, but with the drilling which it went through yesterday and will go through again today, an entirely different result may be expected. However, Fesler is not satisfied with the present lineup as the best possible combination, and will use tomorrow night's event as a means for further experimentation.

One of the causes of the poor showing on Wednesday night was the reckless abuse of the foul rule by the Crimson, Harvard committed 21 fouls.