BOLMAN WILL PRESIDE AT POLITICAL DEBATE

Fuld, Lurie, and McLean to Represent Harvard in Argument of Issues in Congressional Election

Frederick deW. Bolman '35, president of the Harvard Debating Council, will preside at the political debate between Harvard and Yale tonight at 8 o'clock in Winthrop House Common House. The question is "Resolved. That the welfare of the country demands a vote of confidence in the Administration in the Congressional election," with Harvard upholding the Affirmative, and Yale the Negative.

Members of both the Harvard and Yale teams will be guests at a special dinner in Eliot House preceding the debate. James J. Fuld '37, Oscar M. Lurie '35, Walter W. Rostow '36, and John Strauss '35, speaking for Yale. Speeches will be twelve minutes in length, with the first Affirmative speaker giving the only rebuttal. The decision will be given by vote of the audience on the morits of the resolution.

Political debates between Harvard and Yale were held before the Presidential elections in both 1928 and 1932, but this is the first time that a debate has been held on the issues of a Congressional election.