Crimson and Blue Elevens Hold Light Practice So Injuries May Be Avoided

Casey Chooses Starting Lineup With Adzigian Possible Relief for Moseley

New Haven, Conn., November 21--The Blue squad held a short secret scrimmage today stressing offensive play. The second-string Grey squad provided the opposition as new plays for he Saturday game were gone ever.

There was a short dummy practice at first, then the scrimmage began with the first team on the defense. The timing and charging were reminders of the Princeton game, with De Angelis starring with a string of good tackles. The Hlues then took a 30-minutes' offensive workout, ripping huge holes in the Grey line.

Fear Injuries

Trainer Wandle cut all plays short for fear of injuries, but Stan Fuller and Strat Morteon broke loose on plays that would have tallied had they not been called back. Coach Ducky Pond refused to make any statement but feeling here is that the game will be close.

The lineup: Train, Le.; Seett. l.l.: Curtin, l.g.; De Angelis, c.: Grossup. r.g.: Wright, r.t.; Kelley. r.e.; Resee q.b.; Morton, l.h.b.: Rankin r.h.b.: Whitchead, f.b.

In its next to the last practice in Cambridge the Varsity ran through a light workout yesterday without making any changes in either the "A" or "B" team lineups. Coach Casey seems to have decided on his starting lineup beyond any possibility of doubt and observers of his tacties have begun to wonder if he will attempt to copy Yale's "from man" team of last Saturday and keep his starring eleven intact for the full 60 minutes.

Freddy Moseley's position at left half is the only berth where there has been any alteration in any of the practice sessions this week. Due to Moseley's recent injuries it seems unlikely that he will be able to last the full stretch and for this reason Jehnny Adzingian has been training a his understudy in both the running and passing departments.

At the other positions if seems more than likely that Casey will try to keep the starters on the job for the full time. The two speclalists. Merger Locke and Billy Parquette, are the only other men with a reasonable chance of service.