SEVEN CHOSEN TO FILL ROLES IN FRENCH PLAY

Moliere Play Will Include Girls in Its Cast--To Be Produced December 7 in Eliot House

With the announcement that "L'Amour Medein" by Moliere will be performed on Friday, December 7 in Eliot House, the Cercle Francais starts rehearsals for the production today. The leading reles will be played by John A. Bovey '35, Howard A. Cook '37, Phillippe Dur '35, Catherine Channing and Mary Chann'ug.

The play is to be produced in the Eliot House Dining Hall. Special permission has been obtained from John M Cotter, head tuter of the House to include girls in the cast and to allow the public admission to the production. A note of satire is to be put in the play by dressing the doctors, who do a ballet in academic robes.

An incomplete list of the patronesses includes Mrs. G. R. Agassia Mrs Irving Babbitt. Mrs. Roger Bigelow, Mrs Edward Bujrlingame, Mrs. George R.s Edgell Miss Jeane Edwards, Mrs. George Feete, Mrs. J. D. M. Ferd. Mrs Joseph Mercter, Mrs. Andre Morise Mrs. T. N. Perkins. Mrs. J. M. Petter, Mrs E. K. Rand, Mrs, Paul Sachs Mrs. C. R. C. Wright.