ADAMS, LEVERETT GIVE CHRISTMAS PROGRAMS

PRESIDENT CONANT AMONG GUESTS OF HONOR AT ADAMS

Following their annual Christmas dinners at 6.30 o'clock this evening. Adams House and Leverett House will each present a Christmas program for the benefit of members of the House.

The guests of honor at the Adams House Christmas Dinner will be President Conant, Charles Francis Adams '88, Arthur Adams '99, and Henry Adams '98.

The Adams House program will consist of a group of musical numbers played during the dinner and a drama to be presented afterwards.

The play, entitled "Cross Section," or why Leave Home When You Can Live in Adams House?" was written by two tutors and two students. The latter, who will also direct the performance, are Raymond Dennett '36, and Gladwin A. Hill '36.

The program for Leverett House has been arranged under the direction of Arthur S. Pier, Jr. '35, chairman of the entertainment committee. Three members of the faculty will take part in it. Theodore Morrison '23, instructor in English, will read from some of his unpublished poetical works, John R. Walsh, instructor in Economics, will give three songs, and Dean Murdock will read some Christmas selections.