FESLER MAKES CHANGE IN BASKETBALL LINEUP

OPPONENTS, LED BY GRINNELL, HAVE DEFEATED M.I.T.

Fesler will put into effect a change in the Crimson lineup in an attempt to change the luck of the Harvard basketball team in its game tonight with Tufts at the New Indoor Athletic Building at 8.30 o'clock. Dan Comfort, who has been on the reserve list during the past few weeks will be moved up to the first team in place of lanky Bob Morse at right forward.

Tufts comes to Cambridge tonight with a powerful aggregation which has a record of seven victories in eight contests. In their most recent conquest, the Jumbos defeated Technology, who defeated the Harvard quintet by a slim 32-28 margin earlier in the season.

Coach Fesler sends Comfort into the game tonight to improve the Crimson's team work which has always been the chief fault with the team's offense. Comfort was on the first team during the first part of the season until Fesler found that the Harvard five lacked height in its games with the tall League opponents, so Bob Morse, who measures six foot, three inches, was moved up to the first team.