HASTY PUDDING CLUB TO PRESENT SHOW MARCH 27

BRECKENRIDGE AND BREWSTER AGAIN IN CAST

Tuesday, March 27 has been announced as the date for the opening performance of the Hasty Pudding Show for 1934 in the Hasty Pudding Club House, Cambridge. Under the management of Matson Holbrook '35, the tryouts began yesterday. Official rehearsals for certain parts of the show were also begun under the direction of Alistaire Cooke, who is faced by a large group of prospective heroes and heroines. The title of the show has not yet been announced.

Among the stars who are returning from last year's production are: Robert Breckenridge '34, who was president of the Harvard Dramatic Association last year; Henry H. Brewster '35, whose inebriated tap dance last year will be remembered as one of the high-lights; Arthur M. Jones, Jr. '36, the swash-buckling pirate chief; Waters Kellogg '34, the perennial chorine; and Franklin P. Whitbeck '35, Lawrence von B. Nichols '35, Peter W. Jopling '35, Eugene N. Foss, II '34, and Daniel T. V. Huntoon '35, all of whom will be remembered for their parts in last year's show "Step Lively."

The complete program for the spring tour has been announced. The club will give performances in Cambridge on March 27, 28, and 29; in Hot Springs, Virginia on Monday, April 2, and Tuesday, April 3; in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, April 4; in Providence, Rhode Island on Thursday, April 5; and at the Repertory Theatre, Boston on Monday, April 9.