MODEL LEAGUE CLOSES EIGHTH ANNUAL SESSION

RADIO BROADCAST IS FEATURE OF FINAL DAY'S PROGRAM

After three days of discussion, committee meetings, banquets, and balls, the eighth annual New England Model League of Nations concluded its session Saturday, and the 350 delegates returned to their respective colleges.

The final day of the session was occupied by the Council meeting; a luncheon at which George G. Wilson, professor of International Law, spoke; and an assembly meeting in the afternoon. The Council, representing fifteen nations discussed preparatory measures to be taken in the Saar basin in view of the approaching plebiscite. Following the session, Dr. Harold Tobin compared the procedure of the Model League with that of the Geneva League. This discussion was broadcast for the first time in the History of the Model League from the stage of Sanders Theatre.

At the afternoon assembly, the resolutions formed by the different committees were discussed and voted upon. The two resolutions of the Committee on the Reorganization of the League, providing for the establishment of a committee to discuss international questions which might lead to conflict, and of a permanent committee to discuss proposed reorganization of the Covenant, were both voted down.