FOOTBALL MEN ACT IN PI ETA'S PRESENTATION

Varsity Players To Be Chorines in Pi Eta's Play "Knock on Wood" Opening At Club House Tonight

Opening the doors of the clubhouse on Winthrop Place to the public the Pi Eta Club at 8.15 o'clock tonight will put on its 47th annual show "Knock on Wood," written, directed, and enacted by club members.

Fields of sport were forsaken by the athlete players in the cast last night when the show was put on for the benefit of undergraduate and graduate club members. Clad in flowing chiffon, the sturdy thespians tripped the light fantastic to the delight of the audience and many a leg far better suited to gain yard age on the gridiron executed the most intricate dance steps. Wood nymphs, sylphs, and fauns frolicked through artificial forests and supported with pounds of grease paint their statement in the afternoon that they agreed with belief that men are more beautiful than women.

Among those who will display their feminine charms tonight are Charles J. Nevin '34, Arthur J. Barrett '34, Allan W. Sherman '34, Robert L. Lowe '34, and Robert S. Brookings, Jr. '35, all members of last year's football team. Other athletes who have parts in the play are Joseph F. Ferriter '34, basketball captain this winter, Richard C. Boys '35, basketball captain-elect, and Albert Haberstroh '35.