R.R. RATES NOT LOWERED FOR SPRING VACATION

Last Year's Special Agreement With Railroads Not in Effect Although Some Reductions Are Offered

Although some reductions have been made for round trip tickets this spring vacation, last year's special agreement between the Dean's Office and the Railroad Company is not in effect. Round trip tickets limited to a period of 30 days are on sale, but in most cases students will have to leave Boston on Tuesday or Saturday if they wish to take advantage of the lower prices. Owing to the small demand the Coop has discontinued its usual practice of handling tickets the week before vacation.

Rates of two way tickets to several of the large cities, with the specification that the purchaser leave on Tuesday or Saturday and return within 30 days, are: Chicago, $60.95; St. Louis, $69.00; and Cleveland, $41.59. Tickets to Philadelphia and New York are $22.08, and $10.30 respectively, and specify no special day on which the student must leave. Washington men may get a ticket Friday, good for twelve days, at $18.10.