THREE NEW TROPHIES FOR FOOTBALL STARS

Silver Bowl To Be Given Outstanding Forward Passer--Best Punter Is To Receive Cutler Trophy

Receipt by the Harvard Athletic Association of three football trophies which will be awarded to the players who excel in certain fundamentals of the game, was announced Saturday by William J. Bingham '16, Director of Athletics.

A sterling silver bowl has been received as an anonymous gift, to be awarded to the player who each year excels in forward passing. The Roger W. Cutler Trophy, which will be given to the best punter, has been donated by Roger W. Cutler '11. The third trophy which is to be known as the S. V. R. Crosby Trophy, and which will be given to the player who has done the best job in drop-kicking, has been donated by Stephen V. R. Crosby '91.

The award of the three-trophies will be made by the Varsity coaches, Edward L. Casey '20, Adam Walsh, Wesley Fesler, and Myles Lane. Competition for the trophies will begin this spring, and will continue next fall, the awards being made at the conclusion of the fall season.