CRIMSON CAGERS FACE WEAK COLUMBIA LIONS

Harvard Quintet Attempts To Win Its First League Victory--Boys Again At Pivot Post

Anxious to win its first league scalp from Columbia, the weakest of the Crimson's rivals in the Eastern Intercollegiate League, Feslor's men board the train this morning for New York to engage in a return game with the Lions tonight.

In the first game between the two teams, the men from Morningside Heights eked out a slim 29-25 victory over the Crimson in a thrilling encounter at the Indoor Athletic Building. In that game, the teams appeared evenly matched, and since both teams have been improving with equal rapidity the odds are even for tonight's event. The Lions have won two games in the league while they lost nine, but on Monday night they proved their worth in a brilliant rally against Dartmouth which fell two points short of tying the Indians who won 24-22.

Coach Fesler will put Dick Boys back at center as the only change from his last game's lineup. Columbia will put on the floor the same men that played in their last Harvard game, with Captain McDowell, who netted eleven points in that tilt at the pivot position. HARVARD  COLUMBIA Merry, r.f.  l.f., Tomb Ferriter, l.f.  r.f., Asselin Boys, c.  c., McDowell Henderson, r.g.  l.g., Meisel Fletcher, l.g.  r.g., Maroon