DEBATING COUNCIL IS TO HOLD FINAL MEETING

Banquet in Kirkland House, Speeches By Members of Advisory Board, and Elections Are Scheduled

A varied evening's program including annual elections, a banquet, and speeches by members of the advisory board will feature the year's final meeting of the Harvard Debating Council tonight.

The final business meeting will be held at 5.15 o'clock in Standish Hall Common room. At this time annual elections for officers will be held and constitutional amendments will be considered. This is to be followed by a banquet at Kirkland House. Speeches, which will be given in the Kirkland Junior Common Room, are to be by Edward Bowe '28, coach of the Harvard debating teams; and Moses Ware '02 and Albert A. Gleason '86, members of the Debating Council Advisory Board.

Those present will include the members of the Harvard Debating Council and a few invited guests. It is expected that Dean Hanford will attend. Asa E. Philips, Jr. '34, president of the Debating Council and recent winner of the Coolidge prize, will be acting chairman throughout the meeting.