CLASS DAY MOVED UP TO WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, THIS YEAR

Ivy Oration and Program of Class of 1909 Are Features of Exercises in Stadium at 1.30 O'Clock

Country to the customer of former years, Class Day will be Wednesday, June 20, the day of the annual baseball game, between Harvard and Yale. In previous years the traditional date of Class Day has been has Tuesday of Commencement Week.

The annual Class Day exercises in the Stadium are scheduled to begin at 1.30 o'clock, at which time the Ivy Oration and the program of the Class of 1909 will be presented.

Program of Events

The program of events up to and including Class Day follows:

SUNDAY, JUNE 17

4.00 P.M. Baccalaureate Service - in the Appleton Chapel of the Memorial Church, followed by a reception for the Senior Class by President Conant at his home.

MONDAY, JUNE 18

10.00 P.M. Senior Banquet at Lowell House.

TUESDAY, JUNE 19

11.00 A.M. Chapel service for the Senior Class only in the Appleton Chapel of the Memorial Church.

11.30 A.M. Exercises in Sanders Thence for the Senior Class, parents and friends.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20 (CLASS DAY)

12.00 M. to 1.00 P.M. Buffet lunch for Graduates, Undergraduates and their guests in Eliot, Kirkland, Leverett, Lowell, and Winthrop Houses. There will be an assessment of 50 cents per plate.

1.00 P.M. Formation of the Parade to the Stadium in the triangle between Eliot, Kirkland, and Winthrop Houses.

1.30 P.M. Exercises in the Stadium: consisting of the Ivy Oration, the surrender of the Class Banner to the Class of 1937, the Confetti Battle, and a presentation by the Class of 1909. Seats in the Stadium are priced at $1.50.

2.30 P.M. Formation of the parade in the Stadium which will then proceed to the baseball field.

3.30 P.M. The Harvard-Yale Baseball Game. The price of tickets is $1.50.

6.00 P.M. to 8.00 P.M. The Class Day Banquet and dancing in the Houses. The price of the banquet, $2.00 per plate, includes admission to the concert and the dancing.

8.00 P.M. to 9.30 P.M. Concert in the triangle between Eliot, Kirkland, and Winthrop Houses at which it is expected that the Glee Club and the Instrumental Clubs will participate.

9.00 P.M. to 12M. Dancing in the Houses