Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

The Crimson Playgoer

Paramount and Fenway

By O. F. I.

Hollywood has tried, through "Men in White" to portray the life of a hospital doctor, but now it has turned its attention to the feminine side of the question and has given as "Registered Nurse," now showing at the Paramount and Fenway theaters. It is the story of a woman whose husband goes insane after a serious automobile accident, and her relations with the rest of the hospital force where she installs herself after leading her husband.

The other picture "All Men Are Enemies" introduces to American audiences two new faces. Hugh Williams and Mona Barrie, Certainly their debut with Helen Twelvetrees is not auspicious. The story is just another separation by the World War, of two lovers, with everything coming out happily in the end with a fadeout on the shore of an Italian lake.