Faculty, Students Exhibit Works at Robinson Annex

Conant, Warren, Murphy, Haffner and Ripley Contribute

Water colors, oils, engravings and drawings by members of the staff and students, in the School of Architecture are on exhibit this week, and until May 19, at Robinson Hall Annex.

Kenneth J. Conant, '15, associate professor of Architecture, is represented by original drawings made for Harvard plates, and by one of the completed plates, for comparison. Harold B. Warren, former instructor, shows four water colors, landscapes of the Cape, the Alps, Sicily, and the vicinity of Florence. H. Dudley Murphy, instructor, has several oils, two portraits, a flower piece, and a Mexican landscape.

Two water colors, a beach scene and a study in light of farmers at work in a field, are the work of Alden L. Ripley. Jean Jacques Haffner, Professor of Architecture, has three oils of southern French subjects, and several engravings.

A display of students' work in the life class, in still life, and in sculpture is included. Among the students showing are Eliot F. Noyes 2S.A., who has water colors of a beach and boats; Nelson Aldrich, water colors of French subjects with a view of Mont St. Michel; Ferdinand G. Morrill 2 S.A., three water colors; Paul M. Heffernan 1 S.A., water colors of buildings and some pencil drawings; and Paul W. Jones 1S.A., drawings.