Class Day Program Today Fills Period From Noon to Midnight

Orchestras to Provide Music at Eliot and Lowell Houses Until Midnight

From noon until midnight today the Class Day spread and party will provide entertainment for both graduates and undergraduates. Starting with lunch and including the Class Day exercises in the Stadium, which will be followed by the Yale baseball game, festivities, will reach their height with a supper, dance, and concert given in the Houses.

After lunch the first event will be the Class Day ceremonies in the Stadium. These will begin at 1.30 o'clock. The Ivy Oration will be the climax of this celebration. Weather permitting, there will be the usual confetti and paper streamer throwing.

Ball Game at 8.30

At the close of this picturesque event the Classes will parade onto Soldiers Field for the 64th Harvard-Yale baseball series, in which this afternoon's game will be the opener due to the postponement of the encounter scheduled for New Haven yesterday. The game begins at 3.30 o'clock, and should last almost until the time for the beginning of the supper and dancing in the Houses, listed for 6 o'clock, and to continue until 8.

For half an hour, beginning at 8.15, the Glee Club and Instrumental Clubs will entertain the guests in the open air triangle formed by Kirkland, Eliot, and Winthrop Houses. The concert program will include a clarinet solo by George R. Shaw, 2nd '34, and guitar trio number by Atreus von Schrader, Jr. '34, Guy S. Hayes '34, and Frank W. Vincent, Jr. '34. Le G. R. Thurber '34, James T. Dennison '34, Francis F. Cary '34, and Von Schrader will make up a vocal quartet.

From the close of this until midnight there will be dancing to the music of Sammy Liner's orchestra in Lowell House and Charles Hector's Club Touraine band in Eliot House.

Class Day Program

In the order in which they will take place the Class Day events are:

Stadium exercises, 1.30 o'clock.

Ivy Oration.

Harvard-Yale baseball game, 3.30 o'clock.

Supper and dancing in the Houses, 6 to 8 o'clock.

Instrumental and Glee Club concert in the House triangle, 8.15 to 9.45 o'clock.

Dancing, 9.30 to 12 o'clock.