The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

MODEL LEAGUE MEETING TO INCLUDE HARVARD

INTERNATIONAL LABOR OFFICE TO HOLD SESSION

Thirty-one American colleges, including Harvard and Radcliffe, will send delegates to the eighth annual session of the Model League of Nations, to be held at Mt. Holyoke College on March 8 and 9, it was announced by Raymond Dennett '36, chairman of the Harvard delegation, following a meeting of the Executive Committee of the League at Radcliffe yesterday afternoon.

Each of the participating colleges will send six delegates for each of the countries it represents. These in turn will sit on six respective committees corresponding in general to those of the actual League. Germany, Switzerland, and Honduras will be represented by Harvard.

Sanctions and regional pacts for sanctions will be discussed respectively by the two committees on legal and constitutional questions. The third committee will consider international control of propaganda; the fourth, non-tariff trade barriers; the fifth, control of munitions; and the sixth, control of terrorist activities.

A novelty in this year's congress will be the Model Session of the International Labor Office, which will discuss, probably over the radio, the question of an international 40 hour week. Victor H. Kramer '35, will be co-chairman.