The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

CONANT PLANS SPEECH THURSDAY IN NEW YORK

SULLIVAN AND PERRY SLATED TO TALK AT ANNUAL AFFAIR

President Conant will be the chief speaker at the annual Harvard Club dinner in New York City Thursday evening. It will make the President's second appearance before New York alumni for last winter he was honored at a welcoming dinner given for him.

The other speakers include Joseph P. Kennedy '12, who was appointed chairman of the Federal Securities Commission last summer, Mark Sullivan '00, political commentator on the Herald-Tribune and member of the Board of Overseers, and Lewis Perry, headmaster of Exeter School.

Burlingham to Speak

Charles C. Burlingham '79, new president of the Alumni Association and a former president of the New York Bar Association, will report briefly from the alumni. Langdon P. Marvin '98, president of the Club will preside.

While Mr. Conant and Mr. Perry, who has administered the Harkness money at Exeter, will discuss education, Mr. Kennedy, a prominent figure in the new deal, and Mr. Sullivan, a leading critic of Roosevelt policies, are expected to take up controversial aspects of the Administration.