Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

INVITATIONS ISSUED TO MEN IN YALE COLLEGES

WINTHROP ALSO PLANS CONTACTS AT NEW HAVEN

Marking another step forward in Harvard House-Yale College affiliations is an invitation sent by Roger B. Merriman '96 asking the faculty and undergraduates of Jonathan Edwards College to lunch at Eliot House before the Yale game on Saturday, November 23.

Due largely to the efforts of Francis O. Matthiessen (Yale '23), the first Senior tutor in Eliot House, an "entente cordiale" between Jonathan Edwards and Eliot has been in existence for several years, and the Masters of both have exchanged courtesies at their various House functions.

Lowell Invites

But reciprocal hospitality has not been limited to these two housing units. Last fall, the Master of Pierson College invited the faculty of Lowell House to enjoy the facilities of his home during their stay in New Haven over the game week-end.

In his turn, Julian L. Coolidge '95, Master of Lowell House, has asked two masters and their wives and two Pierson students to spend the night with hi before the game this year.

Other Houses

Although still in a formulative stage plans are being made by Ronald M. Ferry '12, Master of Winthrop House, to entertain members of Davenport College over the Yale game week-end. The masters of the four other Houses said that they had informal relations with housing units at Yale, but as yet have made no definite arrangements.