GLEE CLUB CONCERT IS SCHEDULED NOVEMBER 8

PLAN JOINT CONCERT WITH YALE NOVEMBER 22

Seven or eight pieces will be included in the program which the Glee Club will give at the first Tercentenary Celebration at Sanders Theatre on Friday, November 8, on the occasion of the two hundred and ninety-ninth anniversary of the founding of the college and the three hundred and twenty-eighth anniversary of the birth of John 'Harvard.

Harper E. Woodworth will conduct the club on the occasion, and the program will be broadcast over the National Broadcasting Company network. Appropriate Harvard songs will be sung as well as a few selected additional pieces which have not yet been definitely decided on.

Yale Concert

Other plans of the Glee Club for the year include a joint concert with the Yale Glee Club in Sanders Theatre on November 22.

At the Tercentenary Celebration President Conant will preside. Samuel E. Morison '08, professor of History and Historian of the Tercentenary, will speak on "Harvard Past" to correspond with the address President Conant will deliver on March 20, 1936, President Eliot's birthday, on "Harvard Present and Future."

The meeting on November 8 is open only to members of the University; preference will be given in seating to undergraduates in the College. As the broadcasting must be punctual, all those attending will be expected to be seated before 8 o'clock, when President Conant will open the meeting.