DAILY DARTMOUTH BOWS UNDER SPIRITED PASSING

Crimson Editors Display Ever So Much Punch, Swamping Hanover Newsies 44-0 Yesterday

Ragged individualism on the part of individual Editors of the CRIMSON brought about a 44-0 defeat of the Daily Dartmouth eleven at Soldiers Field yesterday afternoon. This game is an annual one-sided affair, in which the men from the north are always swamped.

The game was a pushover for the Rods, who at no time encountered even so much as a scoring threat from the Indians. But, as is the custom, the game was one thrill after another from the end to the beginning, the crowd hired to watch the J.V. game with Holy Cross all being attracted to what the CRIMSON called its field.

All the CRIMSON men were injured during the game, due to the sterling manner of their playing; one only escaped, miracle man Butterfield, who could hear danger coming. The most brilliant performance was turned in by Salmen and Van Evera, neither of whom appeared on the field.

The outstanding play of the game was performed by the President of the CRIMSON, when in the last few minutes he rooted the ball from a place kick formation nine feet into the air and into the ear of one of his teammates.