The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

HOLY CROSS FRESHMEN SWAMP JAYVEE ELEVEN

Though Majority of Play was Deep in Crimson Territory, Jaspers Stopped Opponents at 13-6

Descending on Soldier's field in a Purple avalanche the Holy Cross freshmen kept the ball almost completely in Harvard Jayvee territory except for one brief lapse and outscored them 18-6.

It was only because of repeated stands inside its twenty yard line that the Junior Varsity was able to keep the Freshmen from Worcester to such a low score.

Both Holy Cross touchdowns came in the first period, the first on a pass from Oulette to Deherty, the second on a run by Renz. The Jayvees managed to cross the Purple line just as the last quarter started on a Parquette to Brassil pass.

Easily the outstanding player on the field was Oulette who threw passes, kicked, ran back kicks, went around ends, and in general eclipsed anything that Harvard had to offer. HOLY CROSS '39  HARVARD Doherty, y.e.  l.e., Brassil (P. Knapp) Manoli, r.t.  l.t., Gardner (Glendinning) Collins, r.g.  l.g., Baum Demont, e.  e., D. Smith (Eichler, Noble) Montgomery, l.g.  r.g., Caldwell Griffan, l.t.  r.t., Radway (Downes) Miglin, l.e.  r.e., Pafford Oulette, q.b.  q.b., Farquetto (Roberts) Renz, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Owen (Roberts) LaTauzi, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Pope (Jerome) Osmanski, f.b.  f.b., Appel