The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

INDOOR TRACK SEASON WILL START ON MONDAY

Wilson, Donnelly, and Gammons Among Prep School Stars Out for Freshman Squad

With the official opening of the indoor track season scheduled for Monday, Coach Eddie Farrell is encouraging both Varsity and Freshman football players to take part in the preliminary workouts at the Briggs Cage.

Stressing the importance of competitive track in the development of speed, Farrell plans to be present each afternoon this week to meet and assist all aspirants for the squad. He is especially interested in football men.

A rough check-up of Freshman material shows a number of former high school and prep school cindermen. Although the latter may experienced, it remains to be seen just how many individual stars can be developed.

The chances are, however, that a fairly well balanced team can be developed around the nucleus of Bill Wilson, former Exeter interscholastic high jump and hurdle point winner; Joe Donnelty. Andover iron man in the 300 and 440; and Bob Gammons, Andover sprint see for the dashes.

Since several of the outstanding performers on last year's Freshman squad are at present on probation, the Varsity places can not be definitely determined will after the midyear examination.