The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

BUNKER APPOINTS RED BOOK STAFF CHAIRMEN

MACNEIL, MICHELSON ALSO NAMED IN NEW GROUP CHOSEN

The 1939 Red Book staff's four department heads were announced last night by Robert M. Bunker '39, chairman of the Book.

The chairmen named are: editorial chairman, William E. Huenekens; business chairman, John D. Andrews; art chairman, Irving Michelman; and photographic chairman, Hugh L. Macnell.

Bunker selected his assistants with the aid of Arthur A. Ballantine, Jr. '36, Student Councilman in charge of Freshman Affairs, and of Francis Keppel '38, ex-chairman of the Red Book. Advice was also proffered by first-year officials. Personal interviews with some fifteen candidates determined the final choice.

Hueneken attended St. Paul Academy in Minnesota, was editor of the school paper, a member of the school debating team, and ranked first in his class. He is now a Conant scholar.

Andrews, coming from the University High School of Minneapolis, Minn., was business manager of the school annual, an editor of the school paper, and a member of the school debating team. He is also a Conant scholar.

A graduate of Exeter, Michelman was art editor of the school year-book, and received cum laude last year.