The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

G. P. GARDNER '10 WILL DIRECT 300TH ANNIVERSARY FUND

Three Special Chairmen to Be Named Soon--Regional Chairmen Will Work Throughout U. S.

George P. Gardner '19 has been appointed Alumni Chariman of the 300th Anniversary Fund recently set up by President Conant.

Mr. Gardner, who was Chief Marshall of his class at the twenty-fifth reunion last spring, will be in charge of organizing the graduates throughout the country in support of the Fund.

Honorary Chairmen

Three honorary charimen will be appointed from among the ranks of the most famous graduates; also, local chairmen will be appointed in every large center in the United States.

With money collected for the fund, Notional Prize Fellowships for outstanding students in every state of the Union will be established; further, University Professorships for outstanding scholars will be established.

Money Required

For each prize fellowship an endowment of $25,000 will be required. This will allow a student to come to Harvard for four years with a maximum stipend of $1,2000 a year. Thus to send on student every year from one district, $100,000 will be necessary.

A university professorship requires and endowment of $500,000.