HARVARD FACULTY MEN TO ADVISE PBH CABINET

Commuters' Problems to Be Object of Discussion in Special Meeting of Brooks House

Smoldering dissatisfaction at University Hall's attitude towards the commuter housing situation may burst into flame this afternoon when Phillips Brooks House's Cabinet meets in special session to decide the fate of the day-students in so far as Brooks House is concerned.

With the University authorities apparently wedded to a course of inaction on the issue, and Brooks House fixed in its determination to get for the commuters a building that will make available all the facilities now offered by the Houses, fireworks of some sort seem inevitable for today's meeting, which is scheduled for 5 o'clock.

All of the officers of the Brooks House Association will be present and will have the benefit of the advice of the Faculty Committee, which is composed of Dean Willard Learoyd Sperry, Dean Chase of the Graduate School, and George G. Wilson, professor of International Law.

This group of men will have the job of deciding on a final and definite stand for Brooks House to take. They will have the benefit of at least the partial findings of the special committee.