ANNUAL MILITARY AND NAVAL BALL TO MORROW

Earl Hines Will Play as Uniforms Go On Parade in the Copley-Plaza at 10.30 Tomorrow Evening

Gold braid and Sam Browne belts go on mass parade as the grand march of the annual Military Ball swings down the dance floor of the Copley-Plaza at 10.30 o'clock tomorrow evening.

Leading the grand march will be Major-General and Mrs. Daniel Needham, Brigadier-General and Mrs. Allston Hamliton Brigadier-general and Mrs. William S. Rose, Brigadier-General and Mrs. Edmund Slate, and Commander and Mrs. G. N. Barker.

The receiving line will be composed of General and Mrs. Hamilton, Colonel and Mrs. Oliver L. Spaulding, Commander and Mrs. Barker, and Captain and Mrs. H. E. Cooke.

The following is the list of Harvard ushers: John F. Donovan '36, Edward T. Farley '36, J. Robert Haley '36, Shaunkelly, Jr. '36, Frank W. Knowlton '35, T. Ferguson Locke '35, John S. Marsh lL, Robert McIlvaine '35, John G. Rogers '36, and James M. Sampson '35.

The following is the list of Yale ushers: Robert E. Belknap, Whitfield Cartart, Richard Danielson, Gordon Fearey, David Harrington, Joseph Holmes, Bradford Simmons, and Arthur Winslow.

"World's-best jazz-pianist" Earl Hines and his band are to furnish the music, which will continue until 3 o'clock. Tickets, priced at $4 and $2.50, as compared with $8 and $5 in 1930, may still be obtained at the Naval Science and Military Science offices, as well as at Leavitt's and at the door.