The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Crimson Competitions Open To Freshmen, Sophomores

Colonel Apted Expresses Regret at Inability to Compete

After a very hurried conference with Charles R. (Break-It-Up) Apted '06, the CRIMSON announced at a very late hour last night that the competitions would remain open one more day. Accordingly, all Freshmen desirous of trying out for one of the three departments, news, business, or photographic, of the CRIMSON, may drop around to 14 Plympton Street some time today, preferably at 1.15 o'clock. Editorial competition is open to upperclassmen.

Colonel Apted paid a glowing tribute to the paper when he indicated that only the stress of his duties prevented him from becoming a CRIMSON candidate. "I have been misquoted by your sheet for thirty years," he stated, "and the frank truth is that I am beginning to become fed up on it."

The Colonel also added that nothing gave him more pleasure than being interviewed by a reporter. "If you don't cut out sending your candidates to me and misquoting everything I say, I will come over and raise the devil about it." "One morning I wake up, and I'm a corporal, and the next I'm a sergeant or a general. It's driving me nuts."