Former Defense Department General Counsel Appointed Harvard’s Top Lawyer

Democracy Center Protesters Stage ‘Emergency Rally’ with Pro-Palestine Activists Amid Occupation

Harvard Violated Contract With HGSU in Excluding Some Grad Students, Arbitrator Rules

House Committee on China to Probe Harvard’s Handling of Anti-CCP Protest at HKS

Harvard Republican Club Endorses Donald Trump in 2024 Presidential Election

First Meetings of Courses

All students electing courses of study which begin in the second half-year are required to attend the first meetings, in the rooms named below.

For a description of these courses see Announcement of the Courses of Instruction, copies of which may be consulted at the Reading Room in Widener Library, the Boylston Reading Room, and at 4 University Hall.

All courses continuing from the first half-year will meet as usual on Monday and Tuesday, February 4 and 5. BIOLOGY C*  Consult Professor Upton 40a*  Consult Professor Upton 40b*  Consult Professor Upton 40c*  Consult Professor Upton 210*  Wed. at 9 Biol. Lab. B443 ECONOMICS 33* **  Consult Professor Black EDUCATION B26*  Wed. 4--6 Lawrence Hall FINE ARTS 1f* **  Consult Professor Pond 2a**  Consult Mr. Mower 2c* **  Consult Mr. Mower FRENCH 1* **  Consult Mr. Lincoln 2*  Consult Dr. Webster 6*  Consult Professor Morize 7* **  Consult Professor Allard GEOGRAPHY 21b*  Wed. at 3 Geol. Mus. 51B 35b  Wed. 2--5.30 GEOLOGY 3* **  Consult Professor Bryan 18b  Consult Prof. Gibson Rotch 301 GERMAN 1a* **  Consult Professor Starck 1b* **  Consult Dr. Heffner 20b*  Wed. 3--5 Sever 6 20c*  Thurs. 3--5 Sever 6 GOVERNMENT 36  Wed. at 4 Sever 19. HISTORY C* **  Consult Mr. Chase--History Consult Dr. P. G. E. Miller--Hist. and Lit. 27b*  Consult Professor Langer 47*  Wed. at 4 Apthrop House (hours to be arranged) HISTORY OF RELIGIONS 4*  Fri. 4--6 Andover D ITALIAN 5* **  Consult Professor Weston LATIN B* **  Consult Dr. Finley MATHEMATICS A* **  Students wishing to enroll for the 2nd hf. yr. only, please consult Professor Widder MINERALOGY 24b*  Thurs. 8--10 59 Orchard St., Belmont PHILOSOPHY 10*  Thurs. 3--5 Emerson A 20h*  Fri. 3.30--5.30 Emerson C PHYSICS 45hf* **  Consult Professor Bridgman PSYCHOLOGY 13**  Consult Professor Pratt 13a* **  Consult Dr. Chapman 25*  Wed. at 2 Boston Psychopathic Hospital SEMITIC 12b*  Thurs. 2--4 Semitic Mus. 3 17b*  Consult Professor Wolfson SLAVIC 1a* **  Consult Prof. Cross 4* **  Consult Prof. Cross SOCIOLOGY 23*  Consult Professor von Wiese

*An asterisk after the number of the course indicates that undergraduates must obtain the written consent of the Instructor.

**May be taken in the second half-year, in most cases with the consent of the Instructor.

Undergraduates are reminded that a fine of $5.00 is charged after Monday, February 18, for any change (dropping or adding) in half-courses beginning in the second half-year. Monday, February 25, is the last date for withdrawal from courses which begin in the second half-year, without liability for the additional course fee.