The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

First Meetings of Courses

All students electing courses of study which begin in the second half-year are required to attend the first meetings, in the rooms named below.

For a description of these courses see Announcement of the Courses of Instruction, copies of which may be consulted at the Reading Room in Widener Library, the Boylston Reading Room, and at 4 University Hall.

All courses continuing from the first half-year will meet as usual on Monday and Tuesday, February 4 and 5. BIOLOGY C*  Consult Professor Upton 40a*  Consult Professor Upton 40b*  Consult Professor Upton 40c*  Consult Professor Upton ECONOMICS 33* **  Consult Professor Black FINE ARTS 1f* **  Consult Professor Pond 2a**  Consult Mr. Mower 2c* **  Consult Mr. Mower FRENCH 1* **  Consult Mr. Lincoln 2*  Consult Dr. Webster 6*  Consult Professor Morise 7* **  Consult Professor Allard GEOLOGY 3* **  Consult Professor Bryan 18b  Consult Prof. Gibson Rotch 301 GERMAN 1a* **  Consult Professor Starck 1b* **  Consult Dr. Heffner 20c*  Thurs. 3--5 Sever 6 HISTORY C* **  Consult Mr. Chase--History   Consult Dr. P. G. E. Miller--Hist. and Lit. 27b*  Consult Professor Langer HISTORY OF RELIGIONS 4*  Fri. 4--6  Andover D ITALIAN 5* **  Consult Professor Weston LATIN B* **  Consult Dr. Finley MATHEMATICS A* **  Students wishing to enroll for the 2nd hf. yr. only, please consult Professor Widder MINERALOGY 24b*  Thurs. 8--10  59 Orchard St., Belmont PHILOSOPHY 10*  Thurs. 3--5  Emerson A 20h*  Fri. 3.30--5.30  Emerson C PHYSICS 45hf* **  Consult Professor Bridgman PSYCHOLOGY 13**  Consult Professor Pratt 13a* **  Consult Dr. Chapman SEMITIC 12b*  Thurs. 2--4 Semitic Mus. 3 17b*  Consult Professor Welfson SLAVIC 1a* **  Consult Prof. Cross 4* **  Consult Prof. Cross SOCIOLOGY 23*  Consult Professor von Wiess

*An asterisk after the number of the course indicates that undergraduates must obtain the written consent of the instructor.

**May be taken in the second half-year, in most cases with the consent of the instructor.

Undergraduates are reminded that a fine of $5.00 is charged after Monday, February 18, for any change (dropping or adding) in half-courses beginning in the second half-year. Monday, February 25, is the last date for withdrawal from courses which begin in the second half-year, without liability for the additional course fee.