HARVARD SKIERS RACE AT HANOVER CARNIVAL

COACH CHARLEY PROCTOR LAYS OUT SLALOM COURSE

Eleven members of the Harvard Ski Club left yesterday for Hanover to participate in Dartmouth's silver anniversary carnival today and tomorrow. Three of these men are scheduled to compete in the jumping events while the other eight are entered in the downhill, slalom, and relay races.

Cedric E. Francis '37, Peter T. Brooks '38, and Henry Locke '38 are representing Harvard in the jumping. In the down hill race, Captain H. Adams Carter '36 will lead Dunbar Carpenter '37, R. Colin Maclaurin '38, and Charles S. Rogers '37. In the slalom race, the lineup will be the same as for the downhill, except that Robert F. Shaw '37 will replace Carpenter. The relay team, expected to show results, will be made up of Maclaurin, Shaw, Carpenter, and Captain Carter.

The slalom and downhill events are scheduled to be held on Balch Hill, where a course has been laid out by Charlie Proctor, coach of the Harvard skiers. The four-man relay team will compete on the cross country course. The jumping events are to be held on Dartmouth's 30 metre ski jump.