TWO FACULTY ADVISERS NAMED FOR COMMUTERS

Council Will Also Include Five Student Council Representatives -- Will Not Oppose University

Two faculty representatives and five members of the Student Council have been appointed to the advisory council of the newly formed Commuter organization, it was revealed last night by the executive council.

The faculty members who will officiate are Assistant Dean William H. Cary, Jr. '17 and Julian L. Coolidge '95, master of Lowell House. The undergraduate officers include Edwin I. Brainard '35, Thomas H. Hunter '35, David W. Lewis '35, Arthur W. Todd '35, and Franklin P. Whitbeck '35. They are all chairmen of their respective House committees.

The commuter organization has no intention of antagonizing University authorities. The executive council declared, but has been created in order to raise the morale of the commuters as a group and to open a new vista of college life for them. To bring about the desired results, the council hopes to procure a club house and thereby mold the commuters into a more cohesive body.

The committee firmly hopes that the organization will provide permanent facilities.