DUEL OF CORNELL AND CRIMSON SEEN

Dartmouth Points Due to Come From Weakness of Opposing Teams in Hanoverian Events

Though Dartmouth will be a formidable opponent tomorrow night, most of the duals for points will come between Harvard and Cornell as the Hanoverians have the luck to be strong in the events in which the other two are weak.

Milt Green, who has been one of the few sure point winners for the Farrellmen this year, will have his victory strongly contested by Merwin of Cornell, who placed second behind Johnny Hayes of Harvard last year and who later won the Intercollegiates. Both Green and Merwin have several times tied the world's record in the 45-yard high hurdles this year, and one of them is slated to break it this Saturday. Godley of Cornell and Dick Hayes will also be striding it out for third in this event.

Focal points of the meet for Harvard will be the mile-run, the 1000, and the performance of Eddie Calvin. Calvin does an iron man stunt tomorrow night, competing in four events -- the dash, 300, relay, and broad jump. If the can hit the form of his Sophomore year, the meet is Harvard's Running against Yale two years ago, he won 15 points by taking firsts in the 100, 200, and broad jump.

Cornell looks for her own iron man, Bob Linders, to upset Calvin. Linders took first in both dash and 300 last year, and this year he adds the relay to his list of performances. Should the two men split enough points, the meet will have to be decided on the mile and 1000.

Kerr and Meaden will face Scheu in the mile and 1000, with only a slight advantage conceded the Crimson captain. In the two-mile, likewise, there will be a race for first place between Playfair and Cornell's distance star, Kerr.