GLEE CLUB TO SING IN TERCENTENARY OF BOSTON LATIN

Class Reunions to Fellow Afternoon Program--Oldest Graduate to Attend Exercises

Conducted by Archibald T. Davison '06, professor of Choral Music, the Harvard Glee Club will render four numbers in the Tercentenary program of the Boston Latin School. The program will take place at Symphony Hall at one o'clock.

The Symphony Orchestra will accompany the Glee Club in three of its four numbers and will be conducted by Arthur Fielder. The program will be broadcast locally.

Classic Program

With the orchestra the Glee Club will sing "Let Their Celestial Concerts All Unite" by Handel; "Prayer of Thanks giving," a Netherlands Folk Song; and "Ad Scholam Matrem," the words by Robert M. Greene, Boston Latin School, 1908, to the tune of "Integer Vitae." Along the club will sing "Jesu Dulcis Memoria," by Vittoria.

Patrick Campbell, superintendent of schools, who will preside, will introduce as speakers President Lowell, Governor Curley, and Payson Smith, commissioner of education. Robert M. Greene, author of "Ad Scholam Matrem," will lead the exercises in the program at Symphony Hall. Henry M. Rogers, Boston Latin School '58, and Harvard '62, who is the oldest living graduate of each institution, will attend the exercises.

There will be many class reunions after the program this afternoon. The Class of 1898, of which Mr. Greene is a member, expects to have 30 members back from a total of 50. At this reunion Major Edward F. O'Dowd, president of the class, will present the balance of the $1000 scholarship fund.