4 HARVARD PROFESSORS AT FORD HALL INQUEST

Conant and Norris Chief Guests at Forum's Annual Banquet Thursday Night to End Season

A panel including four Harvard professors will sit as a tribunal Thursday evening in a coronor's inquest to determine the murderer of democracy, alleged to be dead although unaware of it. The satire is the Ford Hall Forum's "annual impertinence" given at the banquet which closes its season. The chief guests will be President Conant and Senator George W. Norris of Nebraska, whom the Forum terms "by practically unanimous consent, the noblest character in the public life of America."

Composing the panel are Zechariah Chafee, Jr., professor of Law; Felix Frankfurter, Bryne Professor of Administrative Law; Arthur M. Schlesinger, professor of History; and Harlow Shapley, Paine Professor of Practical Astronomy and Director of the Observatory.

Among the defendants is Gactano Salvemini, lecturer on the history of Italian civilization. Recently exiled from Fascist Italy, he bears the title of "The Enemy of Fascism."