SQUADS OF THREE COLLEGES INVADE STADIUM IN G.B.I.

Farrellmen Conceded Chance to Pile Up a Total of Points Equal to That of All Three Opponents

Despite the loss of Eddie Farrell's two ace sprinters, Harvard enters the Stadium today a heavy favorite over the G.B.I. field, with a fair chance of rolling up a total of points greater than the combined total of the three opponents.

Calvin and Litman, the two sprinters of the team, are victims of the measles, but should come through with some speedy performances later in the season.

Bill McCarty should fill the vacancy quite capably in the 100-meter race. In the 400-meters, Ellis of Northeastern shapes up as the strongest runner to oppose the Crimson team, but the combination of Thieriot, Dubey Brookings, and Brayton should take two out of three places for the Farrellmen.

In the 800-meter race, the scramble for places may resolve itself into a five-cornered fight among the Harvard contestants, with Northeastern, M.I.T., and Boston College left behind. Jack Scheu, Tony Bliss, John Dorman, Post, and Woodward are entered for Harvard, with the possibility that Jenkins of M.I.T. may oppose the quintet.

A dark horse of the meet may be Hines of Boston College, whose coach claims that he is capable of a 4:20 mile. If he shows up as well as his coach predicts tomorrow, the race should prove the high spot of the meet, with Scheu, Jenkins, and Hines fighting it out on the home lap.